1 de ago. de 2011

k.d. lang and The Siss Boom Bang Performs "Sugar Buzz"




Oh, sweet thing,Â
You're just like a Sugar Buzz
Doing to me just what sugar does.
The hardest fall, there ever was,
I so high like I was on some devil's drug
You lift me up straight to the top
Suspended me until I drown.

Chorus:
Can't get enough,Â
I can live without it,
Can't get enough!
What this love does to me,Â
To me, sugar buzz?

You got me wound up tight as I can be,
Spinning like the world without its gravity,
Sometimes I wish I never tasted this
What on earth is this stuff

Chorus:
Can't get enough,Â
I can't live without it
Can't get enough!
What this love does to me to me
Can't get enough!
What this love does to me to meÂ
Can't get enough
What this love does to meÂ
sugar buzz?





=================

QUE MARAVILHA ISSO TUDO!!

k.d. lang!!!!!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin